CANCELLATION, CHANGE AND NO-SHOW POLICIES
Cancellation policies are determined according to season:
- High, Medium and Low Season: The cancellation period without penalty is 08 days or more in advance, if the cancellation is made less than 08 days in advance, a penalty will be charged for the first night plus taxes. *Cancellations made on the day of arrival: The entire reservation plus taxes will be charged.
- Peak Season: The cancellation period without penalty is 15 days prior to the arrival date, if the cancellation is made less than 15 days prior to the arrival date, 100% of the reservation plus taxes will be charged.
CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
- If the client wishes to make any modification related to dates, it is subject to the price according to the season and availability. *Cancelled or adjusted bookings will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use for a period of 6 months from the original date of the stay.
NO-SHOWS / OTHERS
- A full charge will be applied to “No-shows”
- A full charge will apply to short or incomplete accommodations.
- Cancellation policy is not valid for special non-refundable promotions.
The silence schedule is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. at this time the use of the pool and any type of noise is absolutely prohibited, out of respect for all hotel guests.
The administration of Terrazas del Caribe will make a first call for attention to the occupants who fail to comply with this clause. If at the second wake-up call the guests continue with the noise, the establishment is in the power to call the police and carry out the eviction of the guest, without this generating responsibility for the administration.
According to the General Law of Tobacco Control and its harmful effects on health, number 9028, it is totally forbidden to smoke inside the apartments, on the external terraces and in the common areas of the hotel. In case of ignoring this clause, the administration of Terrazas del Caribe will charge a fine equivalent to $150 USD.
Parking is exclusive to guests of Terrazas del Caribe. Vehicles must be parked only in designated areas. The establishment will not be responsible for damage to vehicles caused by third parties. The establishment only guarantees one parking space for the superior apartments. If more spaces are required, they will be assigned according to availability, inside or outside the parking lot.
ANTI-HARASSMENT / NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
At Terrazas del Caribe, we are committed to maintaining a safe and respectful work environment for all our employees. Our policy against workplace harassment clearly establishes our stance of zero tolerance for any form of harassment in the workplace. We advocate for equality, mutual respect, and collaboration among all members of our team. This policy reflects our strong commitment to creating a harassment-free work environment, where each individual can thrive and contribute to the success of our organization.