The types of personal data we collect include: Your first name, last name, email address, telephone number and home address; Credit card details (card type, credit card number, name on the card, expiration date and security code); Details of guests’ stay, including date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about their service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or any other services used); Data you provide about your marketing preferences or during your participation in surveys, contests or promotional offers; You can always choose what personal data (if any) you wish to provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, some of your transactions with us may be affected.
DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When using our website, we also collect data automatically, some of which may be personal data. This includes data such as language settings, IP address, location, device settings, device operating system, log information, usage time, requested URL, status report, user agent (browser version information), operating system, result (viewer or reservation), browsing history, booking user ID, and type of data displayed. We may also collect data automatically through cookies.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and manage your online booking.
- Customer service: We use your personal data to provide customer service.
- Guest reviews: We may use your contact details to invite you by email to write a review after your stay. This can help other travelers choose the accommodation that suits them best. If you submit a review, your review may be published on our website.
- Marketing activities: We also use your data for marketing activities, as permitted by law. When we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications about new products and services or other offers that we believe may be of interest to you, we include an unsubscribe link that you can use if you do not want to be contacted in the future.
- Other Communications: There may be other times when we contact us by email, postal mail, telephone or text message, depending on the contact details you share with us. There may be several reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and manage the requests you have made.
- If you have not completed an online booking, we may send you an email reminder to proceed with your booking. We believe that this additional service is useful to you because it allows you to continue with a reservation without having to search for the accommodation or fill in all the reservation data from the beginning.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with our website. We believe that this additional service is useful for you and for us, as we may improve our website based on your feedback.
- Analysis, improvements and research: We use personal data to conduct research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do this on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of such research, including to third parties, in an anonymous and aggregated form. We use your personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to improve the user experience and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
- Security, fraud detection and prevention: We use the information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal or infringing activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including user authentication. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities, as permitted by applicable law and external advisors.
- Legality and compliance: In certain cases, we need to use the information provided, which may include personal data, to handle and resolve legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory investigations and compliance, or to enforce agreements or to comply with legal requests from law enforcement in the extent required by law.
If we use automated means to process personal data that produce legal effects or significantly affect you, we will implement appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES PROVIDERS
We use service providers to process your personal data strictly on our behalf. This processing would be for the purposes included in this Privacy Statement, such as facilitating booking payments, sending marketing material or for analytical support services. These service providers are subject to confidentiality clauses and may not use your personal data for their own purposes or for any other purpose.
CHANGES TO THE NOTICE
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINT
If you have questions or concerns about our processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of the rights you have under this notice, you may contact us via [email protected].