- Rates published on the www.terrazasdelcaribe.com website are valued per night of stay and according to the number of people.
- Promotional or special rates are valid only when booking online www.terrazasdelcaribe.com
- Once agreed, prices published in US dollars (USD) are exchanged into national currency (CRC).
- Housing rate details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations can be processed online www.terrazasdelcaribe.com or by calling us directly at (506) 2750-0949 or by email [email protected].
- Reservations are considered confirmed only with a security deposit.
- Doubts regarding reservations are not formed automatically, but individually with a response within 2 business days.
- January 8 – April 30, 2023
- September 1 – October 31, 2023
- July 1 – August 31, 2023
- November 1 – November 30, 2023
- May 1 – June 30, 2023
- December 1 – December 22, 2023
Peak Season (Christmas and New Year and Easter)
- December 23, 2023 – January 07, 2024
- 02 April 2023 – 09 April, 2023
- Peak Season: 3 nights
- High, Medium and Low Season: 2 nights on weekends.
*Minimum night stays may be subject to change based on occupancy.
- Check-in/check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out/departure time: 11:00 a.m.
- Departures after 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. will be subject to a charge of $50 USD, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 pm 50% of the daily rate will be charged, from 5:00 p.m. the total night charge
- A deposit equivalent to 50% of the stay is required, it will be charged at the time of making your reservation. The remaining balance must be settled directly at the hotel, at check-in.
- The deposit must be sent to our email: [email protected].
- Please note that a government-issued photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in to cover additional charges.
- A credit/debit card is required to set up a reservation.
- Payments must be channeled to Terrazas del Caribe.
- In case of providing credit card details, we will make confidential use of such information for the sole purpose of processing your payment.
The guest recognizes that the rented unit is located in a family-oriented community and good moral principles, knows, respects and agrees to comply with the rules and regulations (estado of drunkenness or rebellious behavior, love scenes that disturb the neighbors, the use of sound equipment at a high degree of volume is prohibited after what is established in the policy of silence, any immoral act that causes any disorder among the neighbors of the community is prohibited).
Terrazas del Caribe will have the absolute power to evict the guest in the following situations:
- Consumption and possession of illicit drugs.
- Payment of the guest for prostitution of both adults and minors and the permanence of these within the hotel facilities.
- When the guest physically assaults a member of the hotel’s work staff, as well as aggressions and physical damages that threaten the integrity and life of the other guests.
We will at all times act reasonably in making any determination under this clause. In case we cancel your reservation, you will be forced to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be responsible for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your party. Full payment for any damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you are unable to make payment, you will be responsible for the enforcement of any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions along with all expenses we incur in pursuing any claims against you.
Our obligations to you end when the booking is terminated. We will have no obligation to refund for lost accommodation and are not responsible for any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Costa Rica.